- East Riding of Yorkshire
- £35,000 - £40,000
We are looking to speak to Engineers for our client in the Manufacturing Sector. The ideal applicant will to provide IT support implementing and managing technical infrastructure, covering Software, Hardware, Storage, Networks + Security, telephony, and VM's.
- Incident/requests resolution within SLAs.
- Contribute to overall Deployment strategies
- 3rd party collaboration / Communications
- Compliance such as, PCI-DSS, ISO 20000 and ISO 27001
- Participate in continuous improvement plans, driving process improvement, time saving strategies and cost reductions.
- System integrity Monitoring
- facillitate the on-call rota.
- Desktop PCs & Laptop hardware
- Office 365, Skype For Business
- Windows Servers - 2003, 2008, 2012 /R2, 2016
- Windows operating systems - 7, 8, 10
- SAN Storage configuration /support
- Active Directory (AD)
- VMware / vSphere / Hyper-V
- Networks - LAN / WAN / TCP/IP / WLAN / DFS / ADFS / DHCP / DNS / IIS
- Enterprise software deployment - SCCM / SOTI
- Cisco CCNA / CCNP certification
- Cisco Firewalls
- MPLS / VPN
- MS MCSE certification
- MS SQL Databases
- Citrix Xen App
- Telephony - Mitel / Siemens
- ITILv3 Certified / Qualified by experience
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List