Our client is a large organisation that operate in the Defence sector. Due to additional demand, they have an immediate requirement for a Security Cleared Infrastructure Architect to offer support on a 2 year contract.
Please note, you must hold/have recently held Security Clearance to be considered for this role.
- The delivery of infrastructure solutions, including High and Low level Infrastructure designs - Solution Transition / Delivery plans.
- To manage stakeholders, including Technical SMEs and Senior Business Users
- To identify options, costs, issues and risks for business stakeholders and make recommendations.
- Translate Business Requirements into Technical Requirements/ Designs.
- To ensure that designs comply with security policy/ constraints.
- Produce design documents that are acceptable to allow service transition and support.
Further elements of the role will include:
- Provide technical direction and support to contracts with industry and/or academia.
- Provide constructive review of deliverables and on-going work
- Identify and scope emerging activities, and support subsequent delivery
- Support engagement and delivery with key international partners.
- Support or lead planning and delivery of experiments, demonstrations or other technical work
- Engage with key stakeholders within partner organisations and suppliers
- Provide written reports, presentations and other material in support of all of the above
Relevant technical areas include: Agile deployment of services; Machine learning / AI; Information Exchange Requirements, Management of information over denied and degraded comms; gateways; Architectures; Assurance of information; Open architectures for information; Information standards; Agile services.
- Good communicator, able to deal with stakeholders at a variety of different levels without supervision
- Experience of reviewing technical documentation to understand implications
- Requirements development experience in a systems of systems environment and the ability to write and develop clear technical specifications
- Experience of working with industry or academic partners
- Experience of Trial / experimental design (desirable)
- Experience of research activities (desirable)
- Practical experience of building agile information systems (desirable)
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List