- £490 - £540
Linux System Administrator
Rate: £490-540 per day (outside IR35)
Duration: 6-12 months
Our Client is looking for a Linux System Administrator to undertake a long term contract onsite with their Government customer.
- Oversees, plans and provides support for highly complex system and database administration
- Coordinates with client management to formulate highly complex technical solutions
- Provides technical leadership to internal/external personnel on highly complex system installation processes
- Provides technical leadership to personnel on highly complex system administration activities
- Provides technical solutions and escalated support for non-routine, highly complex technical issues
- Evaluates products and upgrades for appropriateness of cost and compatibility
- Oversees and implements system upgrade strategies
- Leads the design, implementation and maintenance of highly complex solutions
- Analyses, logs, tracks and resolves complex software/hardware matters relating to networking connectivity issues, printer, servers, and applications to meet business needs
- Coordinates hardware/software installations and upgrades
- Oversees the installation of client department-specific applications and systems
- Coordinates testing, upgrades and configuration of system files and services.
- RedHat Linux
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List