- £25,000 - £35,000
Infrastructure Engineer (Cyber)
Are you a driven Infrastructure Engineer or Systems Administrator looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and build expertise within Cyber Security?
Do you have experience of Linux or Windows system administration?
We have an immediate opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer, with experience across a number of infrastructure solutions and a proven record of systems administration and maintenance.
Key Technical Skills…
- Experience of either Linux or Microsoft Windows systems within networked environments;
- Experience of IP networking;
- Experience of scripting using Bash or PowerShell;
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies such as VMWare and VirtualBox.
Desirable Technical Skills…
- Experience of configuring Cisco routers and firewalls;
- Experience of building VMWare ESXi and VSAN clusters;
- Experience of using Git for configuration management;
- Experience with VMWare virtualisation technologies, including the latest vRealize Suite;
- Experience of configuration management tooling, such as Puppet, Ansible & SCCM;
- Experience of containerisation using Docker and orchestration using Kubernetes;
- Experience of cloud systems management, such as AWS and Azure;
- Experience in using agile collaboration tooling, for example Jira and Confluence;
- Knowledge of Scrum based Agile Delivery;
- Knowledge of ITIL based Service Management;
- Experience of working within high security environments.
*Please note you are required to hold, or be eligible to obtain DV Security Clearance.*
If you would like to know more, please apply. If you want to know more but don't currently have an updated CV, please feel free to drop me an email on Drew.Fackrell@sandersonplc.com to discuss.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List