- £450 - £550
Senior Engineer (EndPoint Security)
The Senior Engineer (EndPoint Security) will provide strong subject matter knowledge within the component area of Security delivery for EndPoint Management including but not limited to Device Encryption, AV, event collection & monitoring and platform guidance methodology. Additionally the Senior Engineer (ES) will provide capability and support to the maintenance of Microsoft Windows Servers and Desktop based Operating Systems and associated applications across all desktop services; resolving incidents and implementing changes as directed by the Technical Engineering Team leads or project managers as applicable.
- Strong subject matter knowledge in specific relation to EndPoint Security including, for example, Encryption techniques, Event monitoring, Anti-Malware & Endpoint protection tooling.
- Ensure EndPoint security tools are maintained and updated (i.e. patched) in accordance with client policy
- Author documentation where applicable (i.e. low level designs, procedure and work instructions) and review/update in line with professional business needs an to meet account contractual requirements
- Work in a disciplined and structured manner in accordance with ITIL V3 based service management processes
- Liaise with external agencies to resolve issues with 3rd party Domains where the Client is responsible for Support
- Carry out preventative maintenance and monitoring using Customer provided tools
- Update and administration of any changes to Configuration Items (CI)
- Manage all customer issues through the proper escalation channels
- Provide capability to the design and build of Microsoft Windows based Servers using the Microsoft suite of deployment tools
- Demonstrable subject matter knowledge in at least one of the core EndPoint Security services in use on the environment, i.e. Encryption techniques, Event monitoring, Anti-Malware & Endpoint protection tooling
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of current Microsoft Window Server and Desktop and Server Operating systems, including but not limited to Window Server 2012 R2 and 2016, Window 7 64bit and Windows 10
- The ability to provide input into the component design process
- Complex service delivery experience, preferably in a Multi-Vendor environment
- Knowledge and experience with ITSM/ITIL V3 Reference model
- An understanding of User Management in Microsoft Windows environments
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (AD) / AD Federation services (ADFS) and AD group policies
- Demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Experience of Microsoft SCCM
- An understanding of Enterprise Endpoint Security products
- A working knowledge of Network security products
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List