- £475 - £525
Duration: 6 months
Max Charge: £475/525
Our client are seeking a digital architect to engage with their public sector customer for an initial 6 Month engagement. The successful candidate will be required to attend discovery sessions, production of an initial Solution Design Documents and a level of ongoing architecture support and governance through attendance at scrum ceremonies and stand ups.
- Input and development of solution design documents for IS / IT Architecture & Strategy for a government client
- Oversight of architectural direction on behalf of client
- Ownership of client visions, deliverables and accountabilities to ensure adherence and development to Client Architecture Governance processes, best policies, practices and consistency with clients Architecture vision
- Working with agile development teams and delivery architects
- Face off to senior stakeholders and CTO project managers
- Becoming the relevant stakeholders trusted advisors through boldness and honesty
- Responsible for ensuring understanding and technical scope of work at the outset for clients, front desk and test managers
- Relationship Management of the technical relationships with vendors, third parties and the wider Capgemini
- Develop process to support the governance around the query engine as a SEF
- Process for managing federated users o Process for Onboarding data sources
- Process for Onboarding additional data consumer users/organisations o Other security process not yet known/identified
To discuss this role further or to have your profile considered, please do not hesitate to submit your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List