Our client offers technical solutions to organisations within the Government and Defence sector. Due to additional demand, they have an immediate requirement for a Security Cleared Network Support Engineer for an initial duration of 4 months.
Ideally, our client is looking for someone with live support experience rather than pure development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the application aspects of multiple live services, including monitoring and collection of daily statistics, housekeeping on live servers, provision of out-of-hours (On-Call) cover on a rota basis and creation/maintenance of support documentation (LSM's etc).
- Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing daily progress reports at stand up meetings on assigned work as required
- Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Service Delivery Lead, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
- Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
- Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
- .Net, C#, ASP.Net MVC
- SQL Server
- OO Analysis and Design techniques
- Microsoft Development tools and experience
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplined Agile team working directly with clients
- Data Modelling
- Awareness of Configuration Management
- Incident and problem Management
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List