- Crewe, Bristol
- £450 - £500
Lead MS Dynamics developer
- Location is Crewe (Occasional Travel to Bristol required
- Pay: £450/500
- End Date: 31/12/2019
- Clearance required- BPSS & DBS
Our client are seeking a Lead MS Dynamics Developer to engage with their public sector end client. The successful candidate will be seen as a Dynamics CRM SME, preferably with Case Management experience. You will be required to provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and evaluating customer's business processes against the standard CRM functionality.
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM 365.
- Experience of working in different Dynamics Modules.
- Creative thinking with CRM solutions
- Excellent communication.
Experience of building and motivating a development team:
- Will be required to develop technical documentation and carry out hand over.
- Have worked within the UK public sector.
- Dynamics Case management, CRM Configuration, Customization, Java Script, Plug Ins, Workflows/Custom Workflow Activity, ASP.Net, C#, SSIS & SSRS, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, PowerBI ***Strong knowledge of C# within Dynamics Plugins, Custom Actions & Custom Workflow Assemblies.
- Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 Development best practices.
- Design & Development of new modules in Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Experience of Agile working methods (Scrum / Kanban)
- Knowledge and experience of integrating with JAVA technology stack
- Take care of production deployments of New changes/ Enhancements / Bug fixes etc.
To discuss this role further or to have your profile, considered, please do not hesitate to submit your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List