- £450 - £500
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £450/500
- Location: London
- Clearance: SC Eligible
Our client are seeking an associate MS 365 Functional Consultant. In your work, you will be expected to deliver consulting assignments (as well as support sales and Pre-sales activities). Tasks may include:
- Manage and advise the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals and bring these in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Reengineering business processes/ Business Process Management and advise on enhancements based on best practice and Dynamics 365 knowledge.
- Aid clients in developing CRM and ERP strategies and blueprints with focus on the use of Dynamics 365.
- Developing performance metrics, measures, benefits and KPI monitoring.
- Managing business change within our clients - Workforce Engagement, Change Impact Assessment & Change Readiness, Training Plans.
What you'll bring:
We are looking for the highest quality people who bring the following attributes, knowledge and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
- Broad understanding of Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations) - Out-of-the-box functionality and limits
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to use it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Power BI, Common Data Services, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast paced Agile environments.
- A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve regarding what the future holds and how it can benefit our clients.
You should also be able to demonstrate excellent consulting skills:
- You form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues, and these interactions should be second nature to you.
- You have an ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Full lifecycle delivery on CRM or ERP based programmes within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and knowledge of the supporting business processes.
- Working according to an agile methodology, planning projects in sprints and writing Epics, Features and User Stories.
- Dynamics 365 certifications are advised.
- Scrum master background would be beneficial
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List