- £200 - £250
Sanderson Government and Defence are delighted to be presented with a Oxford based well established client who are looking for a Network Analyst to join their team.
The successful candidate will deliver Operational support that can ensure ongoing availability, integrity and confidentiality of the client`s networks.
- Analysing of security risks and assisting with development of response procedures and processes, including the developing and testing of software tools, firewalls, intrusion detection systems and production of support documentation.
- Assist the Security Manager track the delivery and input into the risk treatment plan and actions contained within.
- Work to resolved issues and to minimise exceptions to best operating practice; evaluate and utilize appropriate exception reporting and controls.
- Define, configure, and maintain the voice and data network systems, patch panels and cabling; including the maintenance of adequate stocks of appropriate spares.
Skills and experience of individuals should include a selection of the following
- Cisco Switches & Routers
- VLAN Management
- Microsoft Azure
- Virtual Networks
- Express Route
- Network Security Groups
- Route Tables
- Checkpoint Firewalls (Familiarity with policy & tracker)
- Active Directory
- Understanding of OSI model
- PCI Compliance and vulnerability management
If you are interested to take on this exciting opportunity do not hesitate to apply for the Network Analyst To apply or for more information, please respond to this advert with a copy of your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List