- £600 - £1,000
The MoD ISS Medical Information Services Delivery Team require a Security Cleared Programme Delivery Manager to offer support on a 2 year piece of work.
The current Delivery Team is a blended team of Civil Servants, Military Personnel and Industry Contractors from multiple companies who are all working collaboratively with a strong 'one-team' culture and a firm focus on delivery of benefits to end users.
As the Programme Delivery Manager, you will:
- Coordinate internal and external Delivery Team communications, including the production of highlight reports, programme board reports etc
- Coordinate delivery planning including responsibility for programme schedule
- Cost Controller, responsible for ensuring that financial forecasting (FOO) is aligned to the schedule and spend is aligned to the FOO and cost model
- Coordinate of scrum masters and agile ceremonies
- Release Train Engineer (RTE) (SAFe) providing SAFE coaching
- Coordinate Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Responsible for quality management of programme/project management products and artefacts
- Facilitate retrospectives and learning from experience activities
Essential skills and experience
- Have experience in complex programme/project management, schedule management and financial management
- Have experience of working with and leading teams using agile methodologies including SAFe 4.5
- Be an experienced MS Project practitioner
- Have experience of working with Med IS programme/projects and MOD
- Be able to work collaboratively with a range of team members i.e. Crown Servants and Industry Contractors.
- Have experience of being responsible for the planning requirements of a complex programme.
- Have experience of managing a range of communication activities in a complex programme or project.
- Have experience of managing document and quality controls in a complex programme or project.
- Not have any current direct or indirect connection with any Industry contractor's involved in the CORTISONE Sustain & Transition to Open negotiations or evaluation.
- Have Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Provide evidence of how they have worked in accordance with the principles of SAFe 4.5 methodology.
- Provide evidence of how they have worked collaboratively with a range of different suppliers in a one team environment.
- Provide evidence of how they would share knowledge and experience with other team members.
- Provide evidence of how they would challenge procedure under the auspice of the Delivery Team as a critical friend and deputy team leader.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List