A large Government Defence organisation based in Corsham has an immediate requirement for a Security Cleared Project Co-ordinator.
Please note, this role falls inside IR35 and therefore, the day rate is based on working via an Umbrella company.
You must also hold or have recently held Security Clearance for this role
- PM PFQ or Prince2 Good communication skills
- Good Project Managements Skills Technical background in communications.
- Detailed knowledge of MOD working practices.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Problem solving- able to work around common problems to find solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written, and IT.
- Role will fit anyone from an ex-military or industry communications background.
- Ideally candidate will have knowledge of low speed communication systems and be current in network technologies in use in MOD.
- Accountable to the relevant Project Manager
- Developing; maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project in line with the change lifecycle
- Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed
- Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery
- Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks
- Maintaining project documentation
- Making a constructive contribution to project management processes Produce project documentation
- Manage issues; risks; dependencies; assumption and other controls
- Arrange; prepare materials; facilitate; chair and document meetings
- Monitor and report on progress
- Manage project resources including staff; contractors and spend
- Assure suppliers plans; project controls and progress reports
- Manage QA processes Demonstrate learnings achieved on the project
- Track record of successful delivery in an equivalent role with equivalent level of responsibility in complex IT application projects
- Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools
- Experience of working successfully with IT supplier staff and representatives from business teams to delivery new systems
- Experience of working successfully in large; complex organisations.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List