- £350 - £400
Bill rate: £350/400
Clearance: SC Cleared
Our client are seeking an EUC specialist with the ability to ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational and that software is installed and configured according to client requirements. The successful candidate will also need to provide End-user Computing support to clients which includes provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation, troubleshooting and support for End-user Computing operations and related infrastructure
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions. Perform server and network troubleshooting, server rack mounting and cable patching / management.
- Provide telephonic support to clients when required and update the relevant systems as per company procedures.
- Perform the necessary hand over procedures in cases where shift work is required.
- Produce breach and other reports to identify failures and short-comings
- Impact assessment of client application related NSSRs
- Local Model Office configuration and management
- Client application testing in Pilot and release to live
- Endpoint patching ‘catch-up' deployment
- Client application incident resolution
- Client application packaging management at customer end
- Client communications wrt applications (packaged and client installed)
- Appsense / SEM whitelisting changes
- General applications advice / guidance to client and on-site HPE teams
- Application related IT Technology Roadmap changes - contractual obligation
- PACKAGING TECHNOLOGIES (MSI APPV)
To discuss this role further or to have your CV considered, please do not hesitate to submit your profile.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List