- £55,000 - £65,000 + 10% Car Allowance
The Senior Network Solutions Architect will work to achieve business growth goals and objectives. Providing technical resource to understand requirements and design solutions to enable the outcomes sought.
The role involves leading edge design of technical security solutions across multiple vendors and technology sets with responsibility for current and new technology from existing partners as well as technology evaluation and product introduction for new technologies in conjunction with product management.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong experience providing consultancy services, pre-sales of on-premise and data-centre based network & security solutions.
At least5 years+ experience within the managed service provider market, either in a pre-sales or solutions architect role. Familiar with the current UK Network & Security services market place and current technologies.
As a minimum, must have experience working with some/all of the following vendor propositions:
- 8+ years working knowledge in security solutions
- Demonstrable & Certified Knowledge in Fortinet (NSE 7) & Cisco (CCNP) technologies.
- Demonstrable knowledge in Huawei, Ruckus, Brocade & Meraki technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of WAN, LAN, DC and other ICT technologies
- Minimum of 5 years' hands on experience of TCP/IP networks
- Minimum of 5 years' hands on experience with multi-vendor routers / switches / firewalls
- Minimum of 5 years' hands on experience with all routing protocols
- Minimum of 5 years' hands on experience with the implementation and troubleshooting of QoS
- Candidate must be customer focused, have excellent organisational skills, have a logical approach to problem solving and demonstrate a strong technical mind set.
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Excellent organisational and time management capability
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrate solid commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to deliver presentations & demos to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and to share knowledge
- Hold a full valid UK driving license
- Flexible enough to meet the demands of a growing, fast-changing environment and effectively prioritise workload
- Experience of working with main technology vendors advantageous
- Ability to learn quickly
- Passion for technology is essential
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List