- England, Newcastle upon Tyne
- £500 - £550
Lead Azure Integration Architect
- Duration: 3 months
- Clearance: BPSS mandatory (SC desirable)
- Location: Remote with travel to Customer site for meetings in Longbenton, Newcastle. (These will be weekly visits through August into September, and a bit less frequent beyond then)
Our client are urgently seeking an ideally SC Cleared Lead Azure Architect who will work within a delivery team made up of Project Managers, Architects, SMEs, Testing/QA and Implementation Management.
- Work within a team of architects, SMEs and cloud-based engineers to help deliver the migration of 21 .NET applications into Azure App Services.
- Serve as the solution architect in designing the overall solution for Azure App PaaS Services, Azure Migration Assistant and Application Configuration,
- Responsible for any governance board presentation and inclusion
- Responsible for any existing DWP pattern identification and interception Azure App Services.
- Creation, maintenance and delivery of solution design documents and artefacts.
- Support and provide input into the architecture and design phases of the project.
- Provide technical expertise and support to the project and liaise directly with the DWP technical community.
- Proven experience in Solution Architecture.
- Experience of Azure, Azure App Services and related migration tooling.
- Background in Visual Studio .NET, .NET Framework, ASP/.NET would be helpful.
- Used to working in Agile Scrum Teams
- Experience of Agile/Development Toolsets (JIRA, SLACK, GitLab etc)
- Understanding of networking experience and an understanding of network protocols, DNS, VPN, and load balancing and how these are designed/configured in Azure
To discuss this role further or to have your CV considered, please do not hesitate to submit your profile.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List