- Cheltenham, Leatherhead, Chippenham
- £25,000 - £550,000
- Salary: £40,000 / 60,000
- Location: Cheltenham
- Clearance: DV Clearance
Our client are seeking hands on Java Developer with their undisclosed customer in the South West. The successful candidate will have atleast 3 or more of the below requirements.
- Hands-on software development and support
- Active participation in the design and creation of software architecture;
- Driving delivery of secure, maintainable, accreditable, performant and quality software and systems
- Leading advocate for Software Engineering best practices in TDD/BDD, trunk-based development and continuous integration
- Clear and effective communication with stakeholders and governance bodies
- Lead in the delivery of contemporary software release strategies such as zero down time blue/green, canary and A/B testing
- Oversee the integration of development outputs to live support services
- Mentoring, coaching and guidance for teams.
Mandatory Requirements with strong experience in the following.
- Troubleshoot and bug fix existing Java Code
- Work directly with 2 x frontend apps support SME's to understand the front end application in line with the back end Java code.
- JMS Webservices, EJB Development and Migration
- Java 8
- Spring Boot.
- WebLogic 10
- ALSB 3.0
- BPM 3.0
If you'd like to discuss further or have your profile considered for the position do not hesitate to submit your CV.
Please Note* This role Requires an Active DV security Clearance.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List