- London, City of London
- £650 - £750
Cloud Platform Webops Lead
Duration: 6 months
Location: 102 Petty France (1 day remote working)
Pay Rate to Candidate: £650/750
Security Clearance: BPPS/DBS
Our client are seeking a Cloud Platform WebOps Lead to engage with their public sector end client.
The successful client will possess experience operating and building a Platform as a Service (PaaS) with Kubernetes. In addition you will be expected to lead and manage technical teams and delivering user-focused services in an agile environment.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience operating and building a Platform as a Service (PaaS) with Kubernetes
- Experience debugging multi-server services in a high availability production environment
- Experience leading and managing technical teams and delivering user-focused services in an agile environment
- Experience with Terraform
- Understanding of and commitment to the concept of infrastructure as code
- Experience managing a production system hosted on AWS
- Must have experience with Git ideally using Github
- Experience of modern development and deployment techniques, including continuous integration and continuous delivery using Concourse, Jenkins, or similar
- Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, etc
- Familiarity with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt
- Interest in designing, analysing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Ability to debug and optimise code and automate routine tasks
- An understanding of SSL certificate management. In particular, experience with lets encrypt would be helpful
- Experience of DNS management using services like Amazon Route53 and/or tools such as OctoDNS.
To discuss this role further or to have your profile considered, please do not hesitate to submit your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List