- £400 - £500
- Duration: 9 months
- Pay: £400/500
- Location: Gloucester
Our client are seeking a Test Manager to run the testing lifecycle of new, cutting edge products, mentoring and coaching other testers and liaising with the Senior Leadership team on progress. Our systems support Governments and Customers around the world in helping them defend against cyber threats and so they must be able to rely on the quality of our products.
- Collaboration with the wider development team to ensure a test-first approach to any development activities;
- Planning, management and execution of tests using appropriate tools and techniques accepted within the company in line with industry best practice and relevant standards;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating research on alternative technologies, tools and methods.
- Design and writing automation experience
- Python experience
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of testing frameworks
- Exposure to DevOps approaches and associated tools e.g. Bamboo, BitBucket, Stash & Jenkins
- Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server/CentOS)
- Agile experience / Working in an Agile Team
- Some level of Unit testing exposure
- Jira / Confluence experience (or other ALM type solutions)
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List