- Croydon, City of London
Application Developer - Java & Web Technologies
- Rate: £400
- Duration: 12 Months
- Location: Croydon & London
- Clearance: SC Cleared
Our client is seeking a number of Java Specialists to engage with their public sector end customer. This role delivers the ability to retain and utilise an SC Clearance and achieve longevity in contract.
- Experience with Redux Sagas to handle side effects in Redux
- Experience of working in scaled agile teams.
- Knowledge of approaches for modularising CSS (such as CSS in JS) is a plus.
- Integrating with Identity and Access Managers (IAMs) using standards such as OpenID Connect
- Delivering production-strength Node.js applications
- Experience of delivery to Public Sector
- Front End Developer with proven experience in developing new web applications using React, Redux and related technologies.
- Proven skills in translating UI design into webpage components including deep understanding of HTML5 and CSS3/SASS
- Excitement about emerging web technologies and how to apply them in projects
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, demonstrates familiarity with good Git practises, Git flow etc
- Experience of automated unit test techniques and related concepts including mocking and dependency injection
- Familiar with using development workflow tools e.g. Webpack/Gulp/Grunt.
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility (WCAG 2.0)
- Good knowledge of object oriented and functional programming
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List