- £45,000 - £65,000
We are looking for Test engineers to work in a flexible and multidisciplinary environment for technology professionals to collaborate on a global scale to create innovative, quality products.
Close access to the train station. In an environment where all ideas and contributions are welcome.
The role will be integral for the development and Testing of software/Hardware that powers + supports Cloud based Products.
What we are looking for:
- Both analytical and critical thinking
- Problem finder, Solution provider
What you'd do:
- Collaborate with the development team, product managers
- Write and maintain test plan and test cases
- Design and execute functional, non-functional, and regression tests
- Automate test cases
- Improve our test infrastructure by incorporating new technologies
- Extensive experience on software testing techniques, methodologies, and tools
- Experience in writing code in:
- Experience with SoapUI, Postman or similar frameworks
- Experience in API, backend, contract-testing, integration, performance/load/stress, and security testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and/or Deployment using Jenkins, CircleCI or similar
- Experience working in an agile team environment
- Experience in Linux, Docker, or Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud services, networking, distributed systems, microservices, GraphQL is a plus
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List