- City of London
- £400 - £500
Senior Oracle DBA
Bill rate: £400/500
Clearance: SC Cleared
Our client are seeking a Senior Oracle specialist to engage with their public sector client on an initial 6 Month engagement.
- Database migration expertise (with all standard approaches like expdp/impdp, TTS, X-TTS, RMAN) (mandatory)
- Regular database operation knowledge (Mandatory)
- Expert of oracle database internal (Mandatory)
- Good knowledge on RAC and data guard (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of ASM and cluster control (Mandatory)
- Knowledge on Operating system relevant to oracle databases (Mandatory)
- Upgrades / Patching / Database setup (Mandatory)
- Good understanding and hand-on on Performance tuning Issues (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages like shell or perl for standardization and automation.(Desirable)
- Certification Level: OCA, OCP (desirable)
- Good to have (RAC & DG) Certification, Knowledge of 12C (desirable)
- Familiarity with Sybase (Desirable)
- Extensive troubleshooting experience in a Production environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and leadership skills
- Expertise in client communication
- Investing banking experience preferred
- Good knowledge in mapping client requirement into design and implementation
- Good domain knowledge about process and procedure
- ITIL certification/knowledge desirable
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List