- South West England
- £350 - £450
C++ Software Engineer
An exciting new roles has become available for a SC-cleared C++ Developer to join our Government client's team, based in the South-West, working on engineering high quality software of an agile team whilst taking proof of concepts from researching through to production. This Role requires someone who currently holds SC Clearance.
- Software Development: designing and developing.
- Testing: Unit testing, with an emphasis on unit test coverage. Integration and system testing.
- Design and Documentation at an architectural and component level.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid coding, testing and debugging skills in C++/C
- Experience of embedded software systems development
- Knowledge of operating system internals and devices.
- Coding, testing and debugging skills in script language such as Bash and Python.
- Background in information security and vulnerability research.
- Knowledge of computer forensics.
This role requires someone who currently holds SC level security clearance.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List