- £35,000 - £45,000
The System Support Team Manager be responsible for the quality and throughput of the Application Support team and System Analysts, and will ensure the team size is fit for purpose for BAU activities. This role will require strong relationships to be built with both on-site and off-shore personnel, and includes both management and resourcing skills on a day-to-day basis. Strong reporting abilities are a must for this role.
- Primarily responsible for the provision of production support for all applications
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Systems Support team
- Work with Service Management, Service Operations and Suppliers to implement defect fixes and enhancements
- Develop and utilise core support tools, eg, automation, and processes to perform work while improving day-to-day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business
- Previous experience as a Team Lead or demonstrable experience in leading virtual teams
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Knowledge of all ITIL disciplines
- ITIL Qualified
- At least 2 years experience of team management in an IT related function
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List