- £400 - £450
- Location: Manchester
- Initial Duration: 3 Months
- IR35: In Scope
- Clearance: SC Eligible
- Pay: £400/450
Our client is seeking a CDS PDI Engineer will work in a mixed supplier team, ingesting data into a Cloudera Hadoop cluster, utilising Pentaho Data Integration for ETL.
Technologies & Technical Skills:
- Cloudera Hadoop platforms (e.g. EDH)
- Pentaho DI
- Experience working with Cloudera Hadoop platforms (e.g. EDH)
- Knowledge of the Data Acquisition Ingestion Pipeline (at least good awareness and understanding of the stages the data goes through, so able to pick up and understand how the spreadsheets work)
- Experience of Pentaho DI development
- Operational support of system components
- Software configuration management/Version control
- Software release management/Release management of service improvements
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and creativity skills
To discuss this role further or to have your profile considered, please do not hesitate to reach out for a call.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List