Product Owner - J63802
Duration: 12 Months
Our client is seeking a Product Owner to engage with their public sector serving end customer. The role offers the ability to achieve longevity in contract and engage with highly reputable customer.
- Knowledge of aerospace/safety industry and a good understanding of product owner role (Product Owner Certificate) in agile projects.
- Experience of working alongside developers, scrum masters and senior stake holders
- Ability to create and develop a product vision and make decisions about priorities in a fast moving environment
- An understanding of Azure DevOps to work closely with technology teams
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and interact well with all levels of audience
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Implement product standards and delivery mechanisms to an adequate state
- Product management and planning
- Management of Product resources
- Managing 3rd Party delivery teams
- Use Agile delivery
- Delivery team's performance monitoring and reporting
- Manage the Product backlog
- Manage Sprints - Approving stories and epics
- Conform to Product governance and reporting
- Control Product Delivery and quality
- Deliver Product communications
- Liaise with Stakeholders
- Capturing and documenting requirements
- Prioritise the requirements
- Agree the requirements and priorities
- Use Product management tools such as VSTS (DevOps)
To discuss this requirement further or to have your profile considered, please do not hesitate to submit your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List