- £400 - £410
Our defence client based in Corsham has an immediate requirement for a Security Cleared Project Coordinator to offer support on a 6 to 9 month basis, possibly longer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project in line with the change lifecycle
- Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed
- Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery
- Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks
- Maintaining project documentation
- Making a constructive contribution to project management processes
- Produce project documentation
- Manage issues; risks; dependencies; assumption and other controls
- Arrange; prepare materials; facilitate; chair and document meetings
- Monitor and report on progress Manage project resources including staff; contractors and spend Assure suppliers plans; project controls and progress reports
- Manage QA processes Demonstrate learning?s achieved on the project
- Track record of successful delivery in an equivalent role with equivalent level of responsibility in complex IT application projects
- Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools Experience of working successfully with IT supplier staff and representatives from business teams to delivery new systems
- Experience of working successfully in large; complex organisations.
The in scope work for the Dependency Manager/Support to Projects includes:
- Dependency Management:
- Capturing dependencies from PMs.
- Liaising with stakeholders to articulate and fully understand the 'give' 'get'.
- The formalising and monitoring of dependencies.
- Maintaining dependency records via tools and spreadsheets.
- Project support role to ISG PMs.
Please note you must have/have recently held security clearance for this role.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List