- £30,000 - £35,000
The Senior Analyst would provide advisory services to improve organisational performance internally and externally to customers in an ever improving market.
- Managing, delivering and developing our range of analytical services to both new and existing clients.
- Lead, design, and deliver risk analysis for clients and business partners
- Manage, design, build and deliver bespoke and specialist models and scorecards.
- Assist in the management, design, production and delivery of results and presentations for clients.
- Manage analysts (individually or in small teams) for specific projects and general resource allocation.
- Designs, implements and delivers business performance/improvement programs.
- Solves complex problems, takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Provide consultancy/specific technical support and guidance.
- Provide to clients/customers insightful analysis of current trends or any performance patterns.
- A thorough understanding of applying statistical analysis and modelling techniques
- Experience processing, manipulating and analysing complex data - (software such as SAS, MS SQL Server, SPSS, R or Angoss Knowledge Studio)
- Advanced Excel
- Programming or script experience (SAS macros) essential.
- Experience of automation of reporting (MS VBA) desirable
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List