- £250 - £350
Our client is a large organisation that provides technical solutions to the Government and Defence Sector. They have recently won a contract for a large programme of work and therefore, require an experienced Security Cleared Radio Frequency Engineer to offer support on a 6 to 12 month basis.
- Offering a consultative approach to stakeholders
- Providing technical leadership
- Balancing the optimisation of the radio system with the constraints of operating in an Electro Magnetic congested platform
- Scoping future RF modelling activities
- Expertise in RF Engineering including design considerations of EMC/EMI (Electro Magnetic Compatibility/Inteference)
- Antenna technologies
- RF filtering technologies
- RF de-confliction techniques for co-located systems
- Experience of VHF/UHF/Satcomm systems in the operational Land comms environment (including military vehicles and soldier-carried
Desirable Skills and Knowledge
- RF modelling
- Demonstrations & Testing
- Co-siting and EMC when integrating with platforms hosting other military EM systems
- Narrowband waveforms.
- High Capacity Line Of Sight (HCLOS) radios that operate with ad-hoc networking and electronic beam steering antennas.
Please note that you must hold valid Security Clearance for this role.
There will also be a requirement to travel to Andover and South Wales
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List