- £20,000 - £26,000
Working for a Financial Servives Companies in Leeds City Center. This roles requires supporting the product and delivery of a wide range of analytical support services, either for Risk generally, or specific to either Fraud or Collections and Recoveries, across multiple sectors (established areas of banking, specialised lending and telecommunications, to emerging opportunities in utilities, public sector, insurance and gaming) and all aspects of the credit lifecycle (from application through customer management to fraud and collections).
- Supporting sales and implementation of core products, to both new and existing clients, as well as testing and supporting their further development. Delivering timely and accurate information and analysis to facilitate fast and effective decision making.
- Undertake and deliver risk analysis for clients and business partners - auditing, testing, profiling, monitoring, segmenting and analysing client and credit data
- Work with senior analysts in the building and delivery bespoke and specialist models and scorecards.
The role is predominantly office based, although analysts are encouraged to attend external events and client meetings when relevant.
Key Skills Required
- The ability to communicate effectively and build working relationships both within the team and wider group.
- Experience processing, manipulating and analysing data (using software such as SAS, MS SQL Server, SPSS, R or Angoss Knowledge Studio) is preferred,
- Presentation of key results and findings (MS office, especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Programming of script experience, or automation of reporting tasks (MS VBA) is also relevant
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List