- £350 - £400
- Rate: £400
- Location: Croydon
- Clearance: SC Cleared
Our client are seeking an SC Cleared DevOps engineer with experience of Linux System administration and managing and provisioning of AWS infrastructure.
- Strong Linux system administration particularly CentOS 7 communication skills and a fast-learner
- Experience of:
- Provisioning and managing AWS infrastructure
- Working in a secure environment and the ability to adhere to security principles
- Strong scripting and automation skills particularly: Python Bash Groovy Powershell
- Working with immutable infrastructure and ability to put these into practice
- Release and build automation and building continuous integration pipelines using Jenkins
- Using Hashicorp Consul and Vault to manage configuration and secrets
- Using Hashicorp Terraform to manage AWS infrastructure working an Agile environment within a Scrum team using JIRA Using Git for source control
- Using HashiCorp Packer to build Amazon Machine Images
- Windows 2016 and Active Directory / ADFS
- Experience working with Postgres / Aurora
- Using Hashicorp Packer to build Amazon Machine Images
- Experience of release and build automation and building continuous integration pipelines using Jenkins.
- Previous experience writing applications in Java
- Knowledge and experience of Splunk monitoring solution
- Experience managing securing and operating various middleware including MS Active Directory MS SQL Server Tomcat Apache RabbitMQ Elastic Search
To discuss this role further or to have your profile considered, please do not hesitate to submit your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List