The HR World and guest speaker Prof. Roger Steare have recently partnered to host our latest round table debate ‘Artificial Intelligence: the future of recruiting’ which will take place this November 29th.
In a discussion around the impact of artificial intelligence on the recruitment process, guests and debate leader Roger will explore the moral and practical implications of technology at the famous Bentley’s Oyster Bar and Grill in London.
Some of the evenings topics will include:
* Who are we trying to resource now and in the future?
* What are the qualities we seek in our future colleagues?
* How do our selection and de-selection processes impact our employer and corporate brands?
* How might AI help with the selection process?
* What are the limitations of AI in terms of emotional and moral intelligence?
This debate is supported by Resource Solutions Group Plc, group company of Sanderson Recruitment.
Return to view news articles
Expanding your job search? Here are a few unique perks start ups can bring to your CV.